All England Diamond Drilling is constantly reviewing its Health & Safety proceedures. Before we proceed with the contract, the operatives carrying out the works are given a work sheet with a Method Statement and Risk Assessment attached and every vehicle carries the companies standard Health & Safety Policy. All operatives are employed and CSCS Registered.
In accordance with its duty under Section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act, 1974, and in fulfilling its obligations to both employees and the public who may be affected by its activities, the Director of All England Diamond Drilling has produced the following statement of policy in respect of health and safety.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work related accidents and ill-health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work
- Recruiting and appointing personel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communications of relevant information
Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives.